PRODUCT PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This document provides the terms and conditions in respect of all John Deere Sub-Saharan Africa (“John Deere”) advertisements and promotions found on different advertising platforms including print media, digital and social media, radio and television.
2. John Deere reserves the right to amend these terms and/or replace any of the terms or the entire terms from time to time. Such amendments shall supersede and replace any previous terms and shall be made available on the website.
3. While John Deere will endeavour to ensure that sufficient stock is available of all advertised products, it is important to note that offers are limited to the periods as advertised and due to the nature of products advertised stock availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. While John Deere has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of all advertisements, illustrations do not necessarily reflect the applicable model or specifications.
5. Offers may be limited to selected dealers. Please find your participating dealer in the following link or contact your nearest John Deere Financial representative for advertised finance offers via the following link.
6. Unless specifically stated, offers are only available on new equipment.
7. Where a warranty is advertised, the John Deere Warranty provisions as found in this link will apply.
8. All advertised prices are recommended retail prices as all authorised John Deere dealers are independent business entities. John Deere equipment prices may vary per dealer depending on dealer pricing, product availability, product specifications, delivery, assembly, and additional services.
9. John Deere and John Deere Financial, respectively, are not authorised financial services providers and therefore have entered into collaborations, alliances, or joint ventures with local Authorised Financial Services Providers to provide finance and credit products.
10. All advertised finance and credit products are therefore advertised by and/or in collaboration with the Authorised Financial Services Provider in country.
11. All advertised amounts and interest rate percentages are based on specific product models and are subject to change depending on the terms of the credit application, equipment specifications and finance approval by the Authorised Financial Services Provider.
12. Service fees and credit initiation fees may apply.
13. In South Africa, advertised John Deere Financial finance products are provided by Absa, an Authorized Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider. Reg No NCRCP7. Absa’s terms and conditions will apply and are available on request.
14. Should there be anything in these terms which you do not understand please contact John Deere as soon as possible on Contact Us /Please note that calls made to John Deere are charged at national call rates and may be monitored for training, security and quality assurance purposes.
15. All of the above summarise the principal terms with respect to the potential offering. It is intended solely as a basis for further discussion and is not intended to be and does not constitute a legally binding obligation.
*Product Terms & condition version 1 published on 30 April 2020