444 G-TierMid-Size Wheel Loader
- Net Power: 92 kW (124 hp) at 2,100 rpm / 88 kW (118 hp) at 2,100 rpm with fix-fan drive
- Operating Weight: 10 026 kg (22,077 lb.)
- Bucket Capacity: 1.9 m3 (2.5 cu. yd.)
- Breakout Force: 8000 kg (17,637 lb.)
- The John Deere 444 G-Tier Loader includes a 4.5L (276 cu. in.) EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIA John Deere PowerTech™ E engine.
- Comfortable and roomy cab features ergonomically placed joystick controls, foot pedals, and sealed-switch module that help optimize machine operation.
- Common controls will be familiar to both novice and experienced operators.
- Equip your John Deere 444 G-Tier Loader with a Hi-Vis coupler, which accepts both K-Series buckets and other attachments, to maximize machine utilization and versatility.
- Proven components and technologies are similar to those used in our loaders for over a decade. Rugged powertrain, hydraulic, and electrical systems are the culmination of thousands of hours of experience on a wide range of jobsites.
- All daily service points including fuel refill are conveniently grouped on the left side of the machine at ground level, for easy access.