318G iT4Skid Steer
- Rated Operating Capacity: 883 kg (1,945 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 44 kW (60 hp) at 2,600 rpm
- Net Horsepower: 42 kW (56 hp) at 2,600 rpm
- Operating Weight: 2,970 kg (6,542 lb.)
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Auxiliary flow rates make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
Large coolers increase heat rejection for uninterrupted performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted, belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
With a weight of 6,542 pounds and convenient front and rear tie-downs, this skid steer is easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
Two-speed option provides faster transport speeds, to help boost productivity.
Optional joystick controls, air conditioning, and ride control provide cab comforts operators expect in this larger-performance model.
Excellent all-around visibility is further enhanced with an LED side-lighting option.
Optional rearview camera allows operators to see the jobsite behind the machine.
Swing-out rear door enables easy, ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components.
Hinged rear door and hydraulic cooler swing open, making trash removal and core cleanout simple.
Spin-on engine oil and fuel filers mounted remotely behind the rear door allow quick changes.
Every John Deere machine comes with a level of comfort through our full machine standard warranty. It promises we’ll fix any defects in materials or worksmanship on our compact equipment for two years after delivery or 2,000 hours.*
Features and specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* As of June 1, 2018, applies to purchases of new John Deere skid steers from John Deere or authorized John Deere dealers. Warranty expires two years after the delivery receipt date or after 2,000 machine hours, whichever occurs first. Offer valid at participating dealers only. Some restrictions may apply. See your dealer for complete details.
Product modules and features has been compiled for worldwide circulation with general information, pictures, and descriptions of features not available in all countries. In some countries, products and accessories may require modifications or additions to ensure compliance with local regulations. Contact your local John Deere dealer for details.