- Net Engine Power: 129–164 kW (173–220 hp)
- Net Peak Torque: 1152 Nm (850 lb.-ft.)
- Blade Pull: 17 587 kg (38,773 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 72%
- New John Deere automation features designed to move you ahead in a big way include Machine-Damage Avoidance, Machine Presets, Auto-Articulation, Auto-Gain for Cross Slope, and Auto-Pass (available on Grade Pro [GP] models).
- Auto-Shift PLUS simplifies operation of both GP and G-Series, for machine operation without using the inching pedal.
- John Deere SmartGrade Motor Graders are fully integrated and calibrated from the factory, arriving at your jobsite ready to work.
- Integration into the SmartGrade cabin and structures helps shield key grade-control components such as wire harnesses and sensors from damage and theft.
- Eight arm-rest mounted, fingertip-actuated controls, including lever steer, are arranged in the industry-standard pattern on each side of the standard steering wheel.
- Optional dual-joystick controls on GP models require significantly less wrist motion to articulate the motor grader than competitive joystick controls.
- The EPA FT3/EU Stage IV engine
- Auto shutdown turns off the engine after an operator-determined period of time. Saves fuel and reduces wear on engine, transmission, and hydraulic components.
- Optional Premium Circle: The industry-leading design features a fully sealed bearing and pinion, reducing operating costs while delivering 40-percent more torque and 15-percent more speed than a traditional circle.
- Increased engine horsepower, torque, and blade pull produce generous power and lugging ability, to deliver more power to the ground, easily pull through tough spots, or tackle steep hills.
- Horsepower and torque are optimized for each gear to maximize performance no matter your application.
- The job-proven dual-path hydrostatic drive boosts productivity in all kinds of conditions by putting the machine's entire weight and all six tires to work.