The EmergePro row-unit delivers improved performance in the field. Its design provides greater ease of adjustment, more uptime, high durability, and greater planting accuracy. This innovative technology promotes better performance in wet soil conditions and high straw volume.
Among its main benefits are:
- Better performance in soils with conditions of high straw volume
- Increased performance in forming the planting furrow, developing the true "V" – this characteristic is essential to obtain better seed distribution
- Less time for adjustments, increasing equipment availability
- Greater control of the seeding depth, providing greater germination uniformity
- Increased durability and serviceability due to the adoption of sealed bearings on the row-unit
The gauge wheel setting, aligned with the Tru-Vee seed opener disks, promotes planting at uniform depth, favoring better crop emergence and resulting in greater productivity.
The EmergePro row-unit features a gauge wheels shield, which prevent stalks and crop debris from entering the spokes of the gauge wheels. This means fewer field stops and more planter availability.
Gauge wheels shield
In addition, self-adjusting scrapers (installed inside and outside of the Tru-Vee seed opener disks) reduce residue buildup of straw and soil. This promotes better performance in the formation of the planting furrow, which increases the seed deposition quality.
To reduce lubrication and maintenance periods, sealed bearings located in the gauge wheels, Tru-Vee seed opener disks, and closing wheels were developed.
The John Deere EmergePro row-unit values every second of field operation.