- Net Engine Power: 134–191 kW (180–257 hp)
- Net Peak Torque: 1287 Nm (949 lb.-ft.)
- Blade Pull: 13 299 kg (29,320 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 60%
- New John Deere automation features designed to move you ahead in a big way include Machine-Damage Avoidance, Machine Presets, Auto-Articulation, Auto-Gain for Cross Slope, and Auto-Pass (available on Grade Pro [GP] models).
- Auto-Shift PLUS simplifies operation of both GP and G-Series, for machine operation without using the inching pedal.
- John Deere SmartGrade Motor Graders are fully integrated and calibrated from the factory, arriving at your jobsite ready to work.
- Integration into the SmartGrade cabin and structures helps shield key grade-control components such as wire harnesses and sensors from damage and theft.
- Eight arm-rest mounted, fingertip-actuated controls, including lever steer, are arranged in the industry-standard pattern on each side of the standard steering wheel.
- Optional dual-joystick controls on GP models require significantly less wrist motion to articulate the motor grader than competitive joystick controls.
- The EPA FT3/EU Stage IV engine
- Auto shutdown turns off the engine after an operator-determined period of time. Saves fuel and reduces wear on engine, transmission, and hydraulic components.
- Optional Premium Circle: The industry-leading design features a fully sealed bearing and pinion, reducing operating costs while delivering 40-percent more torque and 15-percent more speed than a traditional circle.
- Increased engine horsepower, torque, and blade pull produce generous power and lugging ability, to deliver more power to the ground, easily pull through tough spots, or tackle steep hills.
- Horsepower and torque are optimized for each gear to maximize performance no matter your application.
- All-around visibility is virtually unobstructed, with a clear view to the heel and toe, and behind the moldboard.