- Net Engine Power: 123–181 kW (165–243 hp)
- Net Peak Torque: 1227 Nm (905 lb.-ft.)
- Blade Pull: 13 150 kg (28,990 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 63%
- The EPA FT3/EU Stage IV engine
- Auto shutdown turns off the engine after an operator-determined period of time. Saves fuel and reduces wear on engine, transmission, and hydraulic components.
- Optional Premium Circle: The industry-leading design features a fully sealed bearing and pinion, reducing operating costs while delivering 40-percent more torque and 15-percent more speed than a traditional circle.
- Increased engine horsepower, torque, and blade pull produce generous power and lugging ability, to deliver more power to the ground, easily pull through tough spots, or tackle steep hills.
- Horsepower and torque are optimized for each gear to maximize performance no matter your application.